Generating a Family Report, previously called "Your Child's Developmental Summary," takes just a few steps in the COR Advantage system. From your Assessment Dashboard, click on the student's profile image to view their overview page.
A few things to take note of before you generate the family report:
- You can view the completion progress for this individual student on this page. It is not a requirement to have all documentation entered in order to generate a family report.
- Adding a "Summary" comment is optional. This would be a wonderful place to enter goals for the student or reflect on the child's overall progress. The information you include here will display on the cover page of the family report.
- To view or edit the automatically generated category comments, click "Start" on the desired category. Here, you'll be able to see comment that has been created based on the indicators you chose for each of the items in that category. If you'd like to edit the text at all, simply tap "Edit" and revise the comment. If you change your mind, you can easily go back to the automatically generated comment by clicking "Reset."
When you're ready to generate the report, you have four options, all of which can be found at the top right corner of the screen - View, Share, or Print. When you click on any of these options, you'll be able to choose the observation display you'd like. After that, the option you've selected will automatically begin to render according to your specifications!
*Please note you CAN save your family report as a PDF by choosing the print option, and selecting "Save as PDF" for your printer destination.
To print the Family Report in another language, please follow these steps:
- Open the report and click on the paper airplane (send) icon in the top right corner
- Enter your email address and click Send
- Once you receive the email, click on the icon in the middle of the message to preview the report
- Click "Translate" in the bar of options at the top of the page and choose a language, such as Spanish, as your language
- Use the printer function on your browser to print the report